Shipping, Logistics and Supply Chain Associate
If you are interested in working for a fast growing, progressive company in the health space, this position is for you.
Before applying, read HERE to find out more about our company and interview process.
This position in Lindon, Utah is responsible for ensuring that the flow of products from supplier, through our warehouse, and to our end customers is managed efficiently and effectively.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage inventory balance to ensure appropriate stock levels
- Track and oversee all inventory work flows
- Perform cost analysis, inventory counts, and basic inventory financial accounting
- Manage inventory stock levels at third party sites such as Amazon.com
- Determine inventory management software needs and manage implementation
- Perform fulfillment of customer orders in a timely manner (within 24 business hours). This will require coming in to the office for work daily
- Communicate with customers regarding order issues
- Work with local shipping companies and distributors on pricing and shipping options
- Work with our manufacturers in China to order goods and ensure timely delivery
- Order needed shipping supplies in a cost effective manner
- Help develop and implement strategies for Super Healthy Kids’ physical product business
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Experience with inventory management
You will work primarily from the Super Healthy Kids’ warehouse and offices in Lindon, Utah. You will be expected to come into the office on a daily basis. Must be able to perform ordinary warehouse related tasks such as moving pallets, filling and loading boxes for shipment, and ordinary office related tasks. A part time work schedule (15-20 hours) is expected. Work schedule will be flexible and provide an excellent work / life balance. Competitive pay will be offered depending on experience and performance.
Digital Content Creator
**This Position is Currently Closed ***
You’re a passionate, creative recipe and photography visionary that wants to use your talents to make the world a better place. You would love to be part of a team that helps deliver content that will inspire millions of parents and families to take meaningful action in their lives.
This position will work on creating amazing recipes, strategizing with our content team on the best content that contributes to the branding of the company, and delivering that content with gorgeous bright mouth watering photos.
This is for you if you read this and feel like you are staring in the mirror!
- You’re an effective, clear communicator
- You’re able to juggle multiple projects and communicate honestly about your timelines, challenges, and questions
- You are experienced in wordpress, photoshop or lightroom, and social media platforms
- You go above and beyond regularly — not for credit, but because that’s how you roll
- You want to learn and grow your talents and abilities
- You care deeply about your work and the wellbeing of the company
- You’re pumped to make things beautiful and creative
- You love being able to work in your sweats if you want
- You love healthy, real food especially fruits and veggies and love to try all sorts of different foods (foodie??)
- You can relate to parents and also KIDS
- You are completely comfortable working without direct supervision
- You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiency, build others up and make the world a better place
What you Will Be Doing:
- Creating healthy, kid friendly recipes, and related content for our site weekly
- Writing content in a conversational style which engages readers
- Preparing and styling recipe creations – a real live chef from the comfort of your kitchen!
- Shooting gorgeous photos of the recipes
- Participating in the process of determining recipe and post ideas
- 2+ years experience with:
- Recipe creation and cooking
- Food Photography
- Photo Editing
- Part-time incredibly flexible schedule
- Virtual position – you don’t have to come into the office everyday
- Competitive Pay